HR 4133... Israeli Legislation Scheduled for the House Floor ASAP!
Israeli-Americans only represent 1.7% of our population, yet they dominate within our government. At present our beloved Republic is seeing dire straits such as have not been witnessed since the Great Depression. It has been recently reported in the mainstream that the actual number of unemployed Americans is between 86 million and 100 million. ~ Rick Bronson
The 112th Congress took up business 490 days ago and to date, not one piece of jobs legislation has been passed!
As 86 million to 100 million Americans are enduring the worst depravations and absolutely without anything resembling representation, the Israeli government, through their agents in our Congress, introduced on March 3rd, H.R. 4133: United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012.
This bill is presently in committee sporting 263 cosponsors and will go onto the House Floor next week.
The legislation essentially directs the President of the United States to submit reports to the Congress affirming that America’s wealth, resources, and the life blood of our people are committed to Zionist aggression in the Middle East.
This bill represents nothing more than another act of treason as it puts the interests of the people of Israel before the interests of the people of the United States.
The majority of Americans want no more war. So once again, it is affirmed that we the people are without representation in our so called House of Representatives.
The Zionists in Israel have every intent of attacking the sovereign nations of Iran and Syria, not for security but for conquest.
Have we the people of the United States become nothing more than the bonded property of the Zionists, to be conscripted and sent into the meat grinder to procure further riches for Israel?
The traitors in our Congress that have and will sign onto this legislation do not represent me because I am not an Israeli Zionist. Read the summery below and tell me, do they represent you?
God help us to see that which is right in front of our faces.
HR 4133 Summary
United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012 – States that it is U.S. policy to:
(1) reaffirm the commitment to Israel’s security as a Jewish state,
(2) provide Israel with the military capabilities to defend itself and help preserve its qualitative military edge,
(3) expand military and civilian cooperation,
(4) assist in a negotiated settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict that results in two states living side by side in peace and security, and
(5) encourage Israel’s neighbors to recognize Israel’s right to exist as a Jewish state. Expresses the sense of Congress that the United States should take specified actions to assist in Israel’s defense.
Rick Bronson - May 8, 2012 - FromTheTrenchesWorldReport