An Open Letter to Secretary Janet Napolitano
James Smith contributing writer for Activist Post has written a letter to Janet Napolitano with serious questions regarding FEMA camps... Will 'she' respond to his letter is another question... ~ Letter
From: James Smith
To: Secretary of Department of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
Via: The American People
Subject: An open letter regarding FEMA camps
1) Secretary Napolitano, it is with great hesitancy I write this letter to you. This is a letter that no American should have to write. It is a letter with great expectations and little hope of those expectations being met.
2) It is known that the Department of Homeland Security manages several thousand camps throughout the United States and territories. From what can be learned, these camps are set aside in the event of a great emergency or for protection during mass civil disorder.
3) As an American citizen, I request the following:
Be informed of the exact nature and purposes of each camp;
To schedule a meeting with the camp administrator from my area;
To be granted access to all living, recreational, and administrative spaces for a cursory inspection;
To be granted access to all policies and procedures manuals, flyers, and email updates that pertain to:
i. How a person is transported from their homes to the camp
ii. How a person is expected to live in the camp, i..e.
iii. Would they live with their family?
iv. Would they be in confinement status?
v. Where would their sustenance come from?
vi. What would be the procedures to check themselves or their families out of the camp’s custody?
vii. Would any medical experiments or treatments be mandatory and without the option of “opting out”?
4) It is often forgotten by those of authority that their
authority is not as complete or permanent as they may believe. Ask a
group of your staffers to get you a cup of water and you may be given
five cups. Ask anyone in my family to get you a cup of water and you’ll
be told to get it yourself.
5) Anyone hiding behind the veil of “National Security” also tends to forget that they are human. Subject to human frailties like aging. And, in time, we will all face the final accounting. And then there is no place to hide. I ask that you consider these requests to come from the heart of a man who cares for his family, neighbors, and nation. Hiding the true intentions of the camp and invoking some legalistic reason to incarcerate your fellow Americans will not bode well with your eternal soul.
6) Should you decide to grant us the information and access you want, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can notify everyone of your decision.
7) There are 300,000,000 of us, and less than 1,000 of you. Remember what happened on Bastille Day.
James Smith - October 9, 2012 - posted at ActivistPost